2014 American Public Gardens Association annual meeting recap
Many thanks to everyone who stopped by our exhibit at the APGA conference in Denver!
It was great to meet new friends, see old
acquaintances, and to bring everyone up to speed regarding new developments in the latest version of BG-BASE.
Those of you who spent a few minutes with us saw (among other things);
- how to customize and streamline data entry windows for quicker data entry;
- a demonstration of several new features in the S/LIST report writer;
- Google Maps utilized for mapping wild collected living accessions or specimens;
- Garden Notepad+ utilized for conducting field surveys;
- an overview of the ArcGIS/SQL Connector;
- our on-line help system, available extensively throughout the system;
- our first training video (with many more to come!)
As we head towards our thirty year anniversary of providing well-supported, cost-effective, and collaboratively
developed software to the botanical garden and herbaria communities, we encourage you to contact us to see if BG-BASE is
right for your institution. To our current users, we greatly appreciate your continued support and feedback over the years. Please make plans now
to attend our user group meeting and technical workshop at the APGA meeting next summer in Minneapolis!
Top of Page